ملتقى أساتذة التربية البدنية و الرياضة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Wollongong online dating - You will drool when u see me

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MountGam
زائر

Wollongong online dating  - You will drool when u see me Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Wollongong online dating - You will drool when u see me   Wollongong online dating  - You will drool when u see me Icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Victoria online dating - I should be a cowgirl I ride so good My name is Greta LEVIN Wollongong online dating  - You will drool when u see me Sydney1 Wollongong online dating  - You will drool when u see me Sydney2 Wollongong online dating  - You will drool when u see me Sydney3 Wollongong online dating  - You will drool when u see me Sydney4 Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Victoria free online dating singles in South Australia free online dating Free Online Dating Maitland free online dating singles in Perth free online dating I'm not looking for a walk in the park I just want to have some fun. I want friends with the same outlook on life. I am wild, and a bit much for any one libido. I know what I like and how I like it so if u can give it to me then quit wasting time and write me. Would like to meet someone who is married but still feels lonely, no strings attached. Not looking to leave home and destroy everything. We can talk, share secrets,laugh, hug, kiss, and whatever.Smile I`m not looking to jump in bed with you in the first 10 minutes or even in the first month, so please don`t be pushy. I do not like boring guys. I like a man who knows what he's doing. Also, I really do not care about credentilas unless you're my man. Other than it's all about catching a nut if you get my drift...I want a guy that can teach me some new things in bed without being too clingy. I'm not looking for the perfect guy, but rather the guy who is perfect for me. I look at personality and independence more than appearance but there has to be some type of attraction. he has to know how to keep a conversation, and make me laugh. I would like a guy who is going to or went to college and who has some kinda transportation. I am a bored, cute girl and looking for no serious comitment but some casual sex. Wouldnt mind getting to know someone and hanging out after a while Im not realy trying to be in a relationship. Im hoping there are some good guys out there. Lets see! Just got done having my heartbroken again. So I'm going to give this a shot.I will be emailing my pics if i like ya. For now I'm petite, very cute, with a great smile, ah I'll leave it about there.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Wollongong online dating - You will drool when u see me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ملتقى أساتذة التربية البدنية و الرياضة :: ملتقى العمل التربوي :: ملتقى أساتذة التربية البدنية المبرزين-
انتقل الى: